NEWS and AWARDS
Members of the Ad Astra Development team have been recognized for innovation and excellence in the following areas:
- Design Magazine for "Projects in Progress - The Sweet Life at Shawnee." The featured design was a structural concept of the assisted living center.
- Assisted Living Today featured the design for The Sweet Life at Mission Springs.
- Assisted Living Today featured the design for The Sweet Life at Rosehill.
- Nursing Homes and Long Term Care Magazine - Featured for Management & Operations.
- Contemporary Long Term Care Magazine feature on a design concept that provided a "holistic approach to Alzheimer's care - nurturing the patient and caregiver."
- Contemporary Long Term Care Magazine presented the Design Award for Skilled Nursing featuring the Alzheimer Challenge.
- Contemporary Long Term Care Magazine Award for Operations.
- Recognition for sponsoring and raising funds to initiate the Memories in the Making Chapter. Memories in the Making is a program that encourages creativity and provides a means of communicating for people with dementia.